The 3 P's of Entrepreneurship



New entrepreneurs need to rely on the three P's... Practice, Patience and Perseverance.

Keep PRACTICING what you know and what you learn -a Mastermind of no more than four other entrepreneurs a little behind and a little ahead of you can help tremendously with this.

PATIENCE is the absolute hardest part of entrepreneurship, and I keep the saying "Rome was not built in a day" on my desktop to remind me to be patient--all good things come to those who work smart, not just hard.

PERSEVERANCE is my most prized skill, and I learned it best while potty training my kids - I WILL NOT GIVE UP! (diapers are a pain)


(The author is Mary Kathryn Johnson, founder and host of the Parent Entrepreneur Power podcast)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about this post?