Vetting a Business Idea

Once your brain gets trained accordingly, you start seeing business ideas all around you. Even in the smallest of things, we can spot opportunities and we start analysing the same. But not all ideas are worth pursuing.



I have tried to list down some basic questions I feel you should ask yourself and research about before pursuing any business idea.

What problem are you solving?

Who is your target customer?

What does your target customer do currently to deal with the problem?

How are you better and different than existing solutions?

How big is the market for this?

Can I implement this idea well? If not, who do I need to assist me in it?

If you have satisfying answers for these basic questions, you should be on your way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about this post?